|Title||J&K High Court Scanning Digitization Tender|
|Description||Scanning/ digitizing/storage/integrated retrieval of Case files maintained at the High Court (Last Date to Apply 14-June-2017)
Written by: D Elite Soft on 4 June 2017
Important Links that you need to read before apply for any process.
1. Everything that you need to know about D Elite.
2. How to Avoid Scam in Data Entry.
3. Terms and conditions.
4. Frequently Asked Questions.
Back end project with bank guaranty ready to start with in 7 days. Check details........
Follow our registration procedure to get direct and genuine work.
NOTE :- This is only a partial/free information of this process. To get full process details kindly register with us. As we are giving 100% genuine tender information, after getting direct document you can verify the process from your end too.
Process name:- SCANNING, DIGITIZATION, DIGITAL PRESERVATION AND INTEGRATED RETRIEVAL OF CASE RECORD
Work :- SCANNING AND DIGITIZATION (DATA ENTRY) SERVICES
Process type :- Offline/ Online
Sign up :- Direct with Hon'ble High Court Authority
Consultation Fee:- No consultancy only royalty 5% of total contract.
Total Number of Pages - Approx 3.25 Crore
Page size - A4/Legal size
Payout : Direct from signup Circle
Upfront : No upfront charges only royalty from billing.
How to go live
1. Take our service.
2. Participate in e-tendering.
3. Go live after confirmation.
Charges Involved :
( 1 ) Business Procurement fees (Upfront): No upfront
( 2 ) Basic subscription charges : Rs. 5,750/- (for 2 months)
( 3 ) Royalty : 5% from every billing.
NOTE :- "Ran Singh IT Solutions Pvt Ltd" help startups with more than 50 services and help in e-tendering to grow Business.
How to register :-
1. Download Registration Form.
2. First of all take printout of page 1 and page 2 (You can send filled soft copy word file)
3. Fill all fields with blue pen. Watch specimen copy for instructions on page 4.
4. Pay charges for service that you want to subscribe. Service charges are given on page 3 of registration form.
5. Mail transaction details of fee submitted. (Here is A/c Details for registration fee submission)
6. Scan both filled pages and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
7. Get Confirmation from billing dept. and document verification dept.
If you have any Query Feel Free to check our frequently asked questions. or contact us
Cont.- 9821239373, 8571034405
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register or log in.